Headquartered in New Iberia, LA, we are licensed in 11 states to perform electrical utility work and top-notch, small and large-scale electrical installation projects. We are a member of Associated Builders and Contractors, a national trade association representing the best of the construction industry, and with a staff of more than 300 employees, we are committed to providing quality craftsmanship on all of your electrical installation services.
We have a complete electrical supply warehouse on-site and an on-site electrical training center to produce the most knowledgeable, skilled and dependable staff in the industry. Our electrical service department provides 24-hour, on-call service with the ability to travel out-of-state when our customers require.
We offer design/build services, preliminary project estimates, cost/contract negotiations, and can provide firm bid quotations relative to your project requirements. We specialize in commercial, utility, industrial and communications projects and have the resources to provide the industry’s highest quality at a competitive cost.
For six decades we have been recognized by our customers as the “Most Dependable” electrical contractor in the region and have earned a reputation for providing the best quality service available in the industry.
The mission of Bernhard E.P. Breaux Electrical is to be the most qualified, best trained, and most competitive electrical contractor. We will provide reliable professional services to our customers in a timely and cost effective manner. We recruit and train our employees to deliver professional services while being productive responsible citizens.
- 275 electricians
- 30 civil carpenters and operators
- 15 support staff members
- 11 project managers
- 5 graduate engineers
- 3 safety professionals
- 1 graduate architect
- State of Alabama – Elect. Contractor – License No. 04342
- State of Alabama – Gen. Contractor – License No. 40551
- State of Arkansas – License No. 0350490317
- State of Kentucky – Contractor License No. CE64530
- State of Kentucky – Master License No. ME64442
- State of Louisiana Contractor – License No. 62810
- Residential Bldg Contractor – License No. 883244
- State of Mississippi – License No. 21497
- State of Oklahoma – License No. 144986
- State of South Carolina – License No. M112213
- State of Tennessee – License No. 00043405
- State of Texas – Elect. Contractor No. 28576
- State of Texas – Master License No. 250780
- State of Virginia – Master license No. 2710058859
Bernhard Hires Steve Nathanson as Chief Executive Officer Experienced Energy Executive to Fill First of Several Management Roles for the Parent Company BATON ROUGE, La., July 12th, 2016 – Bernhard, an integrated provider of energy services, commercial engineering and...read more